Greeniche Probiotic Support offers the Lactospore advantage
- Greeniche Probiotic Support is Bacillus coagulans which are spore forming probiotics. These consist of a resistant outer coating that can survive without nutrients and are resistant to external factors
- Is more tolerant of low pH environments such as stomach acid and enzymes, especially when compared to pathogenic and spoil microorganisms
- Safe product to store at ambient room temperatures without accelerated loss of organisms
- More tolerant to heating and preparation while tableting, mixing or encapsulating
- Has a true shelf-life and remains potent till the end of it's shelf-life
- With the drastically increased rate of survival of the microorganisms, 2bln CFU has the efficacy required for desired clinical outcomes
Lactospore 100B (Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856) 2.0 Billion CFU
Rice flour & Hypromellose
Adults: Take 1 capsule, once daily.
Please consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and/or have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. aids, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroids treatment) do not use this product.