We have got the perfect light dessert for you to open your fast this Ramdan!
Learn how to make 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐢𝐲𝐚 using Flavorall drops with Rumina from @foodiliciousmuslimmom who is a practicing Social Media Marketer living in Milton. She is passionate about food, lifestyle and wellness and shares delicious recipes & restaurants to visit in the GTA!
Here is a quick & tasty recipe of 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐢𝐲𝐚 using Flavorall:
- 3 cup – Flour
- 1 cup – Sooji
- ½ cup – Milk powder
- ½ cup – Ghee
- Milk – 1/2 – 3/4 cup
- 4 Tbsp – Desiccated coconut
- 1 Tsp-Cardamom powder
- Saffron strands (as per your liking)
- 5 Tbsp – Pistachio & Almond Crushed
- 1 Tsp – 15ml – Flavorall Saffron essence (add 5ml more if desired more sweetness)
- ¼ cup – Fresh Whipping Cream
- Oil for frying
- Mix all dry ingredients in a deep mixing bowl.
- In a jug mix milk with the essence.
- Add ghee to the dry ingredients and mix well. Rubbing in gently, slowly add the milk mixed with the Greeniche essence. Check the consistency and add gradually to make the dough.
- Cover & leave the dough for 30 min to rest.
- Now roll the dough 1/2 inch thick on a flat surface.
#HealthSimple #HealthyLiving #HealthFirst #Stevia #HealthyMuslim #HealthyIftar #HealthyRamadan #Ramadan2021 #homemade #meethitikkiyan #greenichenaturalhealth #ad #myrecipe #foodiliciousmuslimmom #canadianmom #foodie #yyzeats #yyzblogger #torontofoodie #miltonontario #halalgta #foodiesofinstagram
Rumina from @foodiliciousmuslimmom who is a practicing Social Media Marketer living in Milton. She is passionate about food, lifestyle and wellness and shares delicious recipes & restaurants to visit in the GTA!
Checkout the Video on Youtube: