Pancakes and maple syrup are a breakfast classic. It’s my go-to on lazy Saturday mornings with the family for the sweet fluffy texture that gets us all feeling nostalgia for our childhood. Too much of a good thing can be bad for us, and unfortunately, that means traditional pancakes. With me being health conscious, I want to make sure my family is able to enjoy delicious foods and still be healthy and nutritious! With how big the vegan food market is, I decided to make vegan pancakes.
We realize how it’s important to provide high-quality services, that’s why we hire only true professionals to complete your orders. Before getting to you, the paper goes through a huge team of writers, editors and proofreaders. We have extremely high and strict requirements for each person who wants to become a part of our company. All our writers hold Ph.D. or Master’s degrees in various fields, possess a great knowledge of the English language and have outstanding writing skills to be able to cover any topic and complete any assignment. We offer each candidate to pass several tests to check their grammar and vocabulary. Also, we hire only those who are eager to learn and never stop to develop their imagination, skills and background knowledge. Our write custom research paper fast has a certain scheme for completing your orders. First, the task is headed to our writers. Before writing essay, they do the research and only then start the writing process. Then, our editors and proofreaders check it for grammar, stylistic or punctuation mistakes. After being written and edited, every paper is thoroughly checked for plagiarism. All these steps are very essential so that you can get an original and top-level paper. Also, if you have any questions, complaints, suggestions or simply need some information, you can always contact our Support Team via online chat, phone or e-mail. The managers there are available 24/7 and will respond to your request as fast as possible. We value each customer and are glad to assist at any time of day and night.
This recipe calls for dairy-free alternatives such as vegan margarine and almond milk. Coconut sugar provides a lower glycemic index than refined white sugar. Whole wheat flour replaces white flour, and a gluten-free flour can be substituted as well! The moringa powder flavor is balanced quite nicely with the sweetness of the apples in these pancakes. The cinnamon apple topping replaces maple syrup. These are some completely vegan pancakes you can feel confident serving to your family!
Vegan Pancake Ingredients:
- Pinch of salt
- ½ Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon vegan butter or margarine
- 1 Tablespoon allspice
- 1 Tablespoon Greeniche Moringa Powder
- 4 Tablespoons of Brown or coconut sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 Cup Almond milk
- 1 Cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 Organic apple, peeled
- Slice and dice apple into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat vegan butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add apple and cook for 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and stir for 2 minutes.
- Split this mixture in half and into two bowls.
- In a large bowl, combine salt, baking powder, allspice, Greeniche Moringa powder, 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar, and whole wheat flour.
- In a separate bowl, combine vegetable oil, canned pumpkin, almond milk, egg, one bowl of fried apple mixture.
- Combine both bowls and mix vegan pancake batter well.
- Heat over medium-high heat and lightly oil a griddle.
- Drop preferred the size of mixture onto griddle. Cook vegan pancakes for 4 minutes per side, or until bottoms are light brown.
- Use remaining apples as topping for vegan pancakes.
Vegan Pancake Creator, Samantha De La Riva:
Based out of Ajax, Ontario, Samantha is a mother, Registered Yoga Teacher, and currently studying Holistic Nutrition at the Nutraphoria School of Holistic Nutrition. Samantha’s passion for cooking and living a healthy lifestyle has led her to where she is now. She is on a personal mission to spread the joy of eating delicious, wholesome foods and to make this accessible to families everywhere. Samantha is excited to share her knowledge on supporting our nutritional needs through eating well and taking care of our body and mind inside and out.