Here’s an easy and healthy treat that’s nutritionist approved!
You can make this chocolate bark in 15 minutes or less with these simply indegredients. Read more…
1. ¼ cup of virgin coconut oil, melted
2. ¼ cup of raw cacao powder
3. 1-2 tbsp of maple syrup or raw honey
4. 1-2 tbsp of Boncare
5. A pinch of Himalayan salt
6. A handful of chocolate coconut chips, dried cranberries and edible rose petals
1. In a saucepan or double boiler, melt the coconut over low heat.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the cacao, sweetener including BonCare and the salt.
3. Line a small baking sheet or square pan with parchment paper. Spoon the chocolate mixture on it’s ¼ – ½ inch thick.
4. Sprinkle on the coconut chips, dried cranberries and edible rose petals.
5. Freeze the bark for at least 15 minutes until it’s completely solid.
6. Once it’s ready, break into bark pieces. Top with additional rose petals. Store it in the freezer until ready to serve!
Greeniche is committed to investing in the development of natural health products, sweeteners and supplements that fosters active and healthy living. We are defined by the health awareness we spread. Our research, methods and minds are working to fuel the natural health in Canada.
Laura is Greeniche’s in-house nutritionist, a yoga and Pilates instructor, and is also an international health and wellness ambassador.Discover Laura
Greeniche invites you to 'Cultures Transcending Borders' an Exhibition by world-renowned Artist Jimmy Engineer at Mindshare Workspace at Erin Mills Mall Mississauga.Read More
If you have any questions or need help with your account, you may contact us to assist you.
To contact our Customer Service Department by phone, please call 1 888-262-0884
|There are no products|