Here’s an easy and healthy treat that’s nutritionist-approved!
You can make this chocolate bark in 15 minutes or less with these simple ingredients. Read more…
1. ¼ cup of virgin coconut oil, melted
2. ¼ cup of raw cacao powder
3. 1-2 tbsp of maple syrup or raw honey
4. 1-2 tbsp of Boncare
5. A pinch of Himalayan salt
6. A handful of chocolate coconut chips, dried cranberries, and edible rose petals
How to make it:
1. In a saucepan or double boiler, melt the coconut over low heat.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the cacao, sweetener including BonCare and the salt.
3. Line a small baking sheet or square pan with parchment paper. Spoon the chocolate mixture on it’s ¼ – ½ inch thick.
4. Sprinkle on the coconut chips, dried cranberries, and edible rose petals.
5. Freeze the bark for at least 15 minutes until it’s completely solid.
6. Once it’s ready, break into bark pieces. Top with additional rose petals. Store it in the freezer until ready to serve!